The Affect4 Difference - 10 Things We Do Better
Did you know, the technology industry is not regulated like lawyers, doctors, plumbers, or most other professional services? This means that anybody can decide they want to be an IT guy and fix your problems. So how are we different - let us show you 10 things we do differently.
- 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. Affect4 offers the industry's best guarantee for service and performance and we back it up with an unconditional 90 day money back guarantee on all service plans. If you’re not convinced our services are worth every penny we’ll happily refund your money. It is as simple as that because we are completely confident in our ability to fix whatever problems you have and make you thrilled that you called us.
- Guaranteed Immediate Response. At Affect4, we answer our support lines LIVE and guarantee to have an engineer working on resolving a critical problem within 15 minutes. If your network is down, your team is not productive and that costs you money. You should not have to wait hours or days for the local IT guy to get around to helping. We can fix most problems remotely within minutes and if not, we will send a specialist on-site to take care of the issue at no additional cost.
- Proactive and Not Reactive. If your computer or network is down, that is not the time to be calling the tech. Every minute of down time is lost productivity and lost profits. By taking a proactive approach to the support and maintenance of your business critical technology assets, issues can be detected and corrected before they impact your business.
- Computer Upgrades Included. Slow, outdated computers and servers drive down the productivity and job satisfaction of your team, but dropping a ton of cash on new technology that is instantly out of date does not appeal to most business owners. With the Affect4 TechCare Solution, you don't have to worry about that out of date system any longer. We will replace it with a new computer and refresh it every three years. Take the big capital expenditures out of your business and increase productivity all at the same time.
- Small-Business Friendly. We are not a group of IT geeks - we are small business owners and technology advisers. We work with you throughout our relationship, taking the time to understand your business, your goals, and direction. We help to guide and develop you with short and long term technology plans to help you reach your business and personal goals. Imagine having a CTO available for your small business with the procurement, consulting, support, and training resources of an enterprise company at the fraction of the cost of an in-house IT person.
- No Geek Speak. Our consultants will make sure never to answer your questions using "geek speak." We don't expect you to know about gigabytes and botnets. Instead, we will listen to your questions and make recommendations in plain English that you can actually understand and that relate to your business!
- Predictable IT Expenses. The last thing your small businesses or organizations needs are rapidly fluctuating expenses. Our technology solutions are priced as a flat rate service to you with EVERYTHING included. Got a question - it is covered without a hourly meter running. Need a hardware refresh, it is included and will always be covered. With our TechCare Solutions, it is all included with no surprises and fits nicely into your budget.
- Vendor Liaison. Ever played the vendor blame game? The phone company says the problem is with your network, but the network company says the problem is with the phone service? Don't waste your time or your team's resources dealing with different vendors. Just log a request like any other question or support issue and we will handle it - from the Internet provider to the printer company, to the phone vendor to a specific software vendor. We will make sure the issues get resolved and save you the time, productivity, and stress.
- It's all in the Documentation. Each of our clients has a documented copy of their network information, their passwords, and configuration information. This information is updated on a regular basis to account for any changes and is done transparently. It is your business and your network - your IT guy should not be holding you hostage with the password to your network. Having complete knowledge and documentation is critical in the event that your normal IT guy is not available and you need somebody else to take over.
- Eliminating Unwanted Surprises. We insist that all of our clients have a backup and recovery system in place. Beyond the obvious threat of data corruption, hardware failure, employee mischief, or a natural disaster, there is always the potential risk of an update having unexpected results. Therefore we ensure that everything in your business is backed up on a regular basis and we test the restoration process on a regular basis as well. The last thing you want is to try and restore data from that old tape system only to discover that the backups have not been working properly for months. Trust, but verify and then verify again!
Contact us Today for a FREE, No-Cost, No-Obligation Technology Assessment and Consultation.